Jungle Cruise is an upcoming new supar hid action movie 2020 . Jungle Cruise ia a American adventure movie Jungle Cruise produced by Walt Disney Pictures. Directed by Jaume Collet-Serra from a script written by Michael Green, Glenn Ficarra, John Requa, based on a story by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa, the film stars Dwayne Johnson, Emily Blunt, Edgar Ramírez, Jack Whitehall, Jesse Plemons and Paul Giamatti Launching on July 24, 2020 at Dolby Cinema and RealD 3D
Disney’s Jungle Cruise | Official Trailer
Cast Of Jungle Cruise
- Dwayne Johnson as Frank, a riverboat captain.
- Emily Blunt as Lily Houghton, a scientist seeking the magical cure for a tree.
- Edgar Ramírez as an unnamed villain
- Dani Rovira
- Jesse Plemons as an unnamed villain
- Jack Whitehall as McGregor Houghton, Lily’s younger brother.
- Andy Nyman as Sir James Hobbs-Cunningham
- Paul Giamatti
- Veronica Falcon
- Simone Lockhart as Anna
- Aidan Taggart
- Quim Gutiérrez as an unnamed villain
- Colin McFarlane
Production of Jungle Cruise
In September 2006, Jungle Cruise would be developed for the film Mandeville, with a script by Josh Goldstein, John Norville and Alfred Gough and Miles Millar and freely inspired by the attraction of the theme park of the same name. No details have been received, other than confirmation that the film is set in the 20th century.
In February 2011, it was announced that Toy Story, starring Tom Hanks and Tim Allen, would star in the long-running film, with a script written by Roger S. H. Schulman.In December 2018, it was reported that actor Jack Whitehall’s character would be gay and would have a scene in the movie with Dwayne Johnson. This would be the second occurrence of a gay character in a Disney movie, the first being Le Fou, played by Josh Gad, in the 2017 live-action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. There was some negative reaction to the report, and some expressed outrage at the fact that a straight man was chosen as a gay character in the “camp.”
Casting Of Jungle Cruise
On August 9, 2015, it was announced that Walt Disney Pictures was rebuilding his film adaptation based on Jungle Cruises, to star in Dwayne Johnson. Jungle Cruise script will be written by John Requa and Glenn Ficarra, and the film Jungle Cruise produced by John Davis and John Fox. The film is destined to go back to its period roots. In April 2017, Johnson expressed interest in having Patty Jenkins direct the project. In January 2018, Emily Blunt joined the cast. In March 2018, Jack Whitehall joined the cast to portray Blunt’s character’s brother, although there was a backlash on social media about a straight actor playing a “gay camp character.”
Principal photography started on May 14, 2018 in Hawaii, and filming ended on Septembe
Music Of Jungle Cruise
On January 23, 2019, it was announced that James Newton Howard is set to create the musical score of the film.
Release Of Jungle Cruise
The film was originally scheduled for release on October 11, 2019 by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, but on October 19, 2018, the film was delayed to July 24, 2020
Marketing Of Jungle Cruise
On October 11, 2019, a first official trailer and a teaser poster were released. On March 10, 2020 another trailer and a theatrical poster were released.
- Walk adaptations in the Disney park
- Tower of Terror, a 1997 film loosely based on the Disney attraction The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, the first Disney film based on one of its theme park attractions and the only one adapted for television.
- The Country Bears, 2002 film based on the Country Bear Jamboree attraction in Disney parks.
- The Haunted Mansion, 2003 film based on the eponymous attraction in Disney parks.
- Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, launched between 2003 and 2017, based on the eponymous attraction in Disney parks.